Yay, she is finally here! Born September 2nd at 11:03 p.m. She is a healthy 7lb 5oz 19 1/2 inch long baby. We are so lucky and think she is so beautiful like her big sister. Labor and delivery was so fast and easy. I was only in labor for 4 hours. She is such a good eater. I had her in the nursury both nights, and all the different nurses kept telling us what a big eater she is. They said she ate double the amounts of milk than all the other babies. Much different than Bailee was:) When Bailee came to see her at the hospital she started crying when she saw me holding Sadie. It was so sad. Luckily, Bailee has been staying at my Mom's the past few days. She's just going to make a little visit here tonight, then tommorrow we'll break her into being a big sister. We just got home today, and it's so fun just enjoying her. She has got the biggest eyes ever. And, she is kinda bald on the top, but has hair on the sides and in the back. We are so happy she is here!
Congratulations on your sweet little bundle. It is such a neat experience having a new baby in the home again. She is a cutie! I hope I get a girl one of these days. Oh yes and you look great! Best wishes to you and your cute family.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats. And, HELLO, no one is supposed to look that good after giving birth. Only you would still look perfect after having a baby. I'm jealous! Well, hopefully I can come visit sometime soon, and meet Sadie. Give your girls a kiss for me. And tell Jake congrats too (these boys always feel left out of these things. ha ha). Love you lots!!!
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. You look like a total "family" now with two babies. :) Pam, you look great! I am coming home this weekend and will give you a call if you are up for a visitor. I am so excited for you.
Congratulations cute mommy! How fun to have two little sisters. You are the cutest and your Bailee is the most darling little girl I have ever seen. I am sure Sadie will follow suit! Glad labor and delievery all went well...Now onto real life with two! It is an adventure!! And the best adventure in the whole world! Love you! Mauri
Pam-- She is a lovely little lady!--- She takes after you. I love that your girls are always wearing a bow. I bet you have a ball with them. Looks like they will be the best of friends since they are so close in age. -- I love that! Congrats!
Congrats you two!! I am so excited for you. I knew you were due soon but didnt know exactly when. Saw jake at peach days and he told me the good news!! Let me babysit sometime. Love you guys.
6 comments:
Congratulations on your sweet little bundle. It is such a neat experience having a new baby in the home again. She is a cutie! I hope I get a girl one of these days. Oh yes and you look great! Best wishes to you and your cute family.
She is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats. And, HELLO, no one is supposed to look that good after giving birth. Only you would still look perfect after having a baby. I'm jealous! Well, hopefully I can come visit sometime soon, and meet Sadie. Give your girls a kiss for me. And tell Jake congrats too (these boys always feel left out of these things. ha ha). Love you lots!!!
Pam and Jake~
Congrats on the beautiful baby girl. You look like a total "family" now with two babies. :) Pam, you look great! I am coming home this weekend and will give you a call if you are up for a visitor. I am so excited for you.
Love,
Marisha
Congratulations cute mommy! How fun to have two little sisters. You are the cutest and your Bailee is the most darling little girl I have ever seen. I am sure Sadie will follow suit! Glad labor and delievery all went well...Now onto real life with two! It is an adventure!! And the best adventure in the whole world! Love you!
Mauri
Pam-- She is a lovely little lady!--- She takes after you. I love that your girls are always wearing a bow. I bet you have a ball with them. Looks like they will be the best of friends since they are so close in age. -- I love that!
Congrats!
Congrats you two!! I am so excited for you. I knew you were due soon but didnt know exactly when. Saw jake at peach days and he told me the good news!! Let me babysit sometime. Love you guys.
Post a Comment