YEAH! I've been waiting ever since Jake text Ryan's phone! I have to say I'm a little jealous(maybe a lot) that you have a new little baby- I could smell her just seeing pictures. She is beautiful and you look great! what a cute family of 4! :) When things settle down I must come see her, and take Bailee with me to play with the girls! So glad everything went well!!!
Oh Pammy and Jake she's just adorable! Im glad she's here and you are doing so well. Poor Bailee, I can just imagine her crying... Life is tough. Well, we love you and are very very happy that she's here safe and sound.
I can't believe you are a darling little mom of two beautiful girls! Congratulations, she is beautiful, along with Bailee. I bet you are the cutest mom ever! (Hey, what's marisha's blog?) You look great!
I don't mind if I end up having all the boys in the family...but I am just itching to dress up a little girl. When can I dress up Sadie?? When I come to visit, that is exactly what I expect to do!
And I can't wait to see Bailee and give her big kisses...she is seriously so hilarious. I don't think Bobby agrees with me about that one. :) I wonder what he will think about Sadie?
Sadie is darling. I'm glad everything went well with your delivery! I'm sure Bailee and Sadie will be great friends..and partners in crime:). Let me know if I can help with anything. I remember the first few week with two "babies" can be a challenge, but I'm sure you are up to it!! Congratulations! Love you!
Congratulations guys! She's gorgeous! Pam you look great! You don't look like you just had a baby in those pics! I'm glad that labor went well and I hope that everything is going well at home with your new little addition. What a cute little family!
Wow Pam you look so pretty in all these pictures I can't believe you just had a baby!!! And she is darling! I can't wait to have a little one again soon! How fun to have two little girls and beautiful ones at that!! Congrats!
Pam.. I just saw your blog off Kalli's.. I am so glad that you named your new addition Sadie. I love the name! You can check out our blog.. www.maliziaclan.blogspot.com Congrats! Sadie
Pam! I just found your blog and I'm so happy because I haven't seen you in years! Your girls are darling and you look amazing as always. I can't believe how beautiful you look in the hospital and when you were pregnant! I'm so jealous! I'm going to check this all the time, it will be so fun to see what you and your family are up to. -Harmony
10 comments:
YEAH! I've been waiting ever since Jake text Ryan's phone! I have to say I'm a little jealous(maybe a lot) that you have a new little baby- I could smell her just seeing pictures. She is beautiful and you look great! what a cute family of 4! :) When things settle down I must come see her, and take Bailee with me to play with the girls! So glad everything went well!!!
Oh Pammy and Jake she's just adorable! Im glad she's here and you are doing so well. Poor Bailee, I can just imagine her crying... Life is tough. Well, we love you and are very very happy that she's here safe and sound.
Oh my GOSH Pam! She is GORGEOUS! Good work, and NO FAIR That you look like a supermodel right after you gave birth! Anyways, hope all is well!
I can't believe you are a darling little mom of two beautiful girls! Congratulations, she is beautiful, along with Bailee. I bet you are the cutest mom ever! (Hey, what's marisha's blog?) You look great!
Hello most beautiful one.
I don't mind if I end up having all the boys in the family...but I am just itching to dress up a little girl. When can I dress up Sadie?? When I come to visit, that is exactly what I expect to do!
And I can't wait to see Bailee and give her big kisses...she is seriously so hilarious. I don't think Bobby agrees with me about that one. :) I wonder what he will think about Sadie?
Sadie is darling. I'm glad everything went well with your delivery! I'm sure Bailee and Sadie will be great friends..and partners in crime:). Let me know if I can help with anything. I remember the first few week with two "babies" can be a challenge, but I'm sure you are up to it!! Congratulations!
Love you!
Congratulations guys! She's gorgeous! Pam you look great! You don't look like you just had a baby in those pics! I'm glad that labor went well and I hope that everything is going well at home with your new little addition. What a cute little family!
Wow Pam you look so pretty in all these pictures I can't believe you just had a baby!!! And she is darling! I can't wait to have a little one again soon! How fun to have two little girls and beautiful ones at that!! Congrats!
Pam.. I just saw your blog off Kalli's.. I am so glad that you named your new addition Sadie. I love the name! You can check out our blog.. www.maliziaclan.blogspot.com
Congrats!
Sadie
Pam! I just found your blog and I'm so happy because I haven't seen you in years! Your girls are darling and you look amazing as always. I can't believe how beautiful you look in the hospital and when you were pregnant! I'm so jealous! I'm going to check this all the time, it will be so fun to see what you and your family are up to. -Harmony
Post a Comment