This picture just made me melt. I can't believe these two adorable girls belong to us. This was Bailee's first time holding Sadie. She is so cute with her. She is always laughing at her, and wanting to give her kisses and pats on the head (not always soft ones).
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I really can't believe how cute they are! I would say they must be the cutest sisters ever...but that would probably make my girls feel bad:) It's a tie... i guess:) you are so lucky to have two little beautiful girls!!!
awwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pammie! they are so cute! i feel so lucky to have such adorable little nieces!!!! oh i love them to death! and bailee is so sweet with sadie! anyway, i can't wait to see them soon! :) you're the luckiest mom!
Oh my gosh. Cutest girls ever! How do you do it? Do you have Bailee in a crib too? Or have you put her in a big girl bed already?
~Mindy~
Pam, Your girls are so cute! I love the pictures that you post.
So cute! Keep taking pictures. Time flies!
Congratulations! Your girls are stinkin cute. I have actually seen your blog once before and couldn't get over how cute your family is
Post a Comment