Friday, September 28, 2007

The Before and After!





It cracks me up to see Bailee in the morning. Her hair is hilarious! Everyone always says how different Bailee looks before she gets ready. So here is her before and after pictures. I hope it makes you laugh as much as it makes me and Jake:)

7 comments:

regibells said...

She has that same amazing smile! I wish I could take that smile home with me....so precious! Love the do....That is so you the perfect hair girl. A lot of my memories of you have to do with hair...watching you getting your hair done by your cute mom ans wishing my hair could look that perfect... (I always did my own hair wich is why it usually had little frizzies flying around and syrup stuck in the ends....anyways she is so your girl...cute cute cute!

The Wells Family said...

that is my bai. she is contagious.

Callisters said...

Pam, I do remember who you are. Aren't you my brother-in-law Jonthan's age? I also think that you were prego with your first at Joell's shower. Your daughters are darling. You will love having the same sex children close together like that. At times maybe not, but for the most part it is a joy! Motherhood is such a blessing, but truly is the only thing our lives are about right now. The crazy thing is I wouldn't change things for the world! As I moved my baby into a big girl carseat this weekend I thought this means four will be in the near future! (did I just say that, haha!) Good Luck with everything, just remember when you have two close like that each day gets a little easier!!!
Courtney Callister

Chelsea said...

how funny! that is totally what happens with Lauren & Hallie- the wild morning hair (only theirs doesn't clean up so nicely) I can't believe how big Sadie looks...time really does fly! You have darling little girls, and you sound like you are doing well...I'm so glad!

Malizia's said...

That is the cutest thing ever! I love it! I must agree, she has such a great smile. So fun!

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, don't you just love that morning hair. Ada gets it too and even worse when we give her a bath at night.

Rieck Family said...

She is darling. And to tell you the truth, she doesn't look like the same girl when she is not ready. Too funny!