




I'm actually pretty sad that Sadie is a month old. They grow up so fast. I feel like I blink and my kids are already bigger. Sadie has been such a mellow baby, which is such a blessing. She is so sweet and seems to tolerate Bailee bothering her. One day while I was getting ready, I had Sadie in her bouncer seat, and Bailee was wandering around with her snack bowl minding her own business...or so I thought. I turned around to check on them and Sadie had cheese all over her face, with Bai trying to shove a piece in her mouth. Baille thought she was trying to be so sweet. Well, I got after Bailee and told her no. She then felt bad and tried to give Sadie her binkie to say she was sorry. Too cute!!


1 comment:
Time does fly. She is such a pretty baby. Love the cheese story.... It made me laugh really hard. What a good big sister!
Post a Comment