This is for those of you wondering what my tummy looks like. Yes, I am huge, and feeling very unattractive right now. I am 36 weeks, and our baby is 6 1/2 pounds. Since the baby is coming soon, I thought I would be ambitious and decorate my house for the fall. While I was taking a bunch of crap down stairs, I fell and sprained my ankle. I was screaming and crying, and Bailee was upstairs crying saying "Da, Da". So sad! Needless to say, I ended up in the ER. Then I started contracting. So we were at the hospital for 7 hours, thinking this baby was going to come. Luckily they stopped and we went home. Now I have a nice looking black boot to wear. I learned my lesson:)
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
whatever. you are cute! don't make me post my 36 week belly.
Pam you look so cute!! Lets hope that baby doesn't come long enough for your ankle to heal! Thats the worst story ever. Good Luck!!(Im only 2 weeks behind you!) By the Way Bailee is beautiful!
Yay! I have been waiting to see your belly AND bailee's b-day party. She is getting cuter and cuter by the day. I still am in as shock about how much hair that child has...have you checked out jaxson?!? I just showed jarom how much hair she had when she was born...it is AMAZING! Seeing pics of you and when she was newborn, made me soooo excited for you to experience it again soon! I sooo much hope you have sadie before my visit in 2 weeks...I would LOVE to see her! Talk to you soon-kris
Oh Pammy, Im so sorry about your ankle! How scary too! Hopefully it gets better soon. What was your exact due date again? Every time I ask Jake he just says September :) Boys. Well, Love ya. Keep us posted...
okay Pam, you are just the cutest prego I am yet to see! I am finding more and more friends and family who blog each day and I have only been at it just over a week. (I saw Deb's new page too, You girls have such cute families.) It will be nice to keep in touch this way and get little updates. Good luck with the baby...I will be stalking your page for updates! Love you cutie!
okay Pam, you are just the cutest prego I am yet to see! I am finding more and more friends and family who blog each day and I have only been at it just over a week. (I saw Deb's new page too, You girls have such cute families.) It will be nice to keep in touch this way and get little updates. Good luck with the baby...I will be stalking your page for updates! Love you cutie!
Ok Pam, you are smokin something. I think you look great! Look how skinny your arms are! Knowing the girls in my family and how they get when they are pregnant, I know I will swell up all over the place. And Bailee is so stinkin cute. You should feel really great about how you look.
Pam, thanks for your comment on my blog. It is nice to know that someone out there is experiencing the same things that I am. I am sorry to hear about your ankle! OUCH! I am sure that is just what you needed on top of being ready to pop. Good luck these next few weeks! Hopefully labor and delivery go well for you. I will check back to see some new pictures of your new baby!!
Post a Comment