I can't believe Bailee is already one. Her birthday was August 6. This year has flown by, and it makes me feel so emotional seeing how fast she has grown. She is sure a precious little girl, and I can't believe how much we love her. Jake always says Bailee is the most loved little girl. I bet all of you with kids feel the same way about yours. Bailee is so full of energy, and loves little kids, so she will be a great big sister. We are getting very excited to have Sadie. Which can be any time now!! Since some of you haven't seen newborn pictures of Bailee, I thought I would post some so that you can see how much she has grown. She was sure a cute little thing!!
HOW CUTE! I love all of your pictures!!! I bet it makes you a little excited to have another one coming soon. You better take it easy - that was a SAD story! I hope you are doing okay and if you need some help or a break I would totally take Bailee to play for the day! What's one more!?! :)
1 comment:
HOW CUTE! I love all of your pictures!!! I bet it makes you a little excited to have another one coming soon. You better take it easy - that was a SAD story! I hope you are doing okay and if you need some help or a break I would totally take Bailee to play for the day! What's one more!?! :)
Post a Comment