Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More SunValley Pics:)





We just got back from spending 7 days in Sun Valley. It was the funnest trip we have taken with Bailee, mainly because she was so good. Since our past vacations have been so hard, I decided to take all of her crib bedding and put it on a crib up there. She loved that. Her little bedroom for the week was in our walk in closet. She slept so good, which was such a relief to the both of us. Bailee loved it there. Mainly because it wasn't too hot, so she got to go outside all day. Since she can walk now, she is little miss independent. She wanted to walk everywhere by herself. And it was always in the opposite direction we were going. We took her to see the ducks in the ponds near our condos. She went on bike rides and stroller rides with her little cousins. She absolutely loved the skating rink. Everytime we took her there, she started dancing and talking to the people. We attempted to take her swimming twice. But like I said before, she only wants to walk. Which meant she wasn't interested in swimming, she just wanted to walk around the pool (I was a nervous wreck). She is also miss socialable. She would walk up to people and say "da da?" So funny! One night she woke up at 2 in the morning and wanted to play. She was jumping on the bed and laughing. She was a little too excited to be there. As far as me and Jake go, we had a great time. Jake went golfing a few times and loved the golf course there. I just relaxed and enjoyed having help from all the little cousins, and took many naps. I'm too the point in my pregnancy where I could sleep all day and all night. The little one is doing well, and was 5 pounds a couple weeks ago. So she is getting big, and so am I:) Now that we are home, we are pushing to get things done in the basement so that Jake can move his office down stairs and I can get the baby's room ready. Not much longer, and we are going to have a new addition!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

darling! It was good to see you guys at Target:) Bailee is so dang cute, I can't wait to see what her sister is going to look like- probably just the same since she is a total mix of you & jake!

Kristin Bishop said...

Such cute pictures Pam! You don't look any bigger than you did in May? What in the heck...that is unfair. You saw me towards the end....JUST HUGE! I was thinking about you today...because I think tomorrow is Bailee's big 1st b-day! Wahoo. That is so exciting. Give her a hug for me...and e-mail and let me know how your doing. Take care....I can't wait to see Sadie!

Trimbles said...

I LOVE IT! Im so glad you posted pics because no one else will show me pics!!! Im glad you guys had so much fun. We definitely missed being there! Especially with everything that happened! Lindsey...and we still havent met Megans hubby! I think it will be years before we do! We'll all be old and grey! Well, I missed our talks and hopefully next year we will be able to be there! Love ya, Suzette

Jaci said...

Pam! Whaddya know? There sure are great things to find when I'm blog surfing! I was thrilled to see your site and that you are doing so wonderful. You are a darling mama to a beautiful baby girl! Looks like you've got another piece of Heaven on the way.-- way fun!
Have a great day!
Jaci (Hunsaker) Udy