Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th of July!!!


I had a great time being with my cute little family all weekend long in Island Park. Instead of fishing, Jake hung out with us girls ALL day long everyday. I didn't expect him to, he just did it. Thanks Jake, we love having you with us!

17 comments:

The Wells Family said...

I am so glad that you had a great weekend together! We missed you and the dynamics of your family at our 4th of July party.

I can NOT get over that cute pic of Sadie smiling where you can see her two bottom teeth. And...it is totally classic Bai in the pic of her in the stroller...she sure can look crusty!

Kristin Bishop said...

Looks like you had a fun fourth of July! YOur girls are so darling...and bailee looks so old in those pictures...I hate how fast they grow.

I may be taking jaxson to the treehouse later this week...so be ready for a call! YOu have to come...it will be a nice outing for you and your girls:)

YOu look as beautiful as always. I am glad bailee is safe and so glad you had a good holiday.

talk to you soon!

Daryl and Ashley said...

What a fun family!

Carly said...

it looks like a fun trip to the cabin! when bailee needs a puppy friend to play with bring her over. hopefully our dog is nicer to me than toby was to you :) and she will be sleeping outside so that might help!

Jaci said...

you are such an adorable family. it's good see you all together in one photo. I'm glad you had a great independence day! :)

Chelsie said...

That is such a cute family picture! You guys are all so photogenic!! Ah how scary about Bailee running off with Bridger!! I'm glad she was ok!! The cabin looks gorgeous, what a fun trip with all the fam!

Jon and Ashley said...

Your girls are so gorgeous. I panicked with you when I read your story about Bailee. I'm so glad she was safe. I love your hair blonde. You are just too cute.

california smiths said...

So cute, I love your blonde hair! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Jamie said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend, except for the scary, child disappearing incident! I'm so sorry! That is scary. You hair is darling, and I just cannot get over what a cute little family you have.

Haguewood Family said...

I have to smile just looking at your family. You guys look so cute and happy all the time! I can feel your energy!

Ben and Michelle said...

Looks like you had a fun weekend. Pam I really love your hair. It looks beautiful!

The Reese's said...

the cabin looks like so much fun. it's nice to get away for awhile. your family is so cute and i love your hair.

Angie said...

Pam, how are you? It's been forever since I've been on in the blogging world. That is an adorable picture of your cute family. You look gorgeous as ever. Hope all is going well. Angie

Rieck Family said...

Such a cute little family! Your girls are alwasy so dolled up! I love it!

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Pam- what a cute family picture, your girls are dolls.
Also, Happy very Belated Birthday! Sorry it's a little late, I was flying that day and it was too late to call when I got done. Hope you had a great day.

derrek and adrienne tyler said...

i miss you and your cute family. we need to plan something soon! :)

Darbee said...

Pam-head,
You are such a blondie in those pictures, I had to take a closer look. I like it! You have a beautiful family, and it's nice to peak in and see how you are doing every now and again. It looks like you are having a fun summer. Hope you are doing well!