Monday, July 7, 2008

The Cabin






























The cabin was a lot of fun this year, especially since Bailee is getting older and can have fun running around and playing with the dog. Uncle Cam was sure a big help with the girls...they love him. Look at how similar Cam and Bailee are. And that picture of Sadie is to die for. She will always smile for me when I am taking her picture. And unfortunately, the girls didn't get to see firecrackers this year, they were way too worn out to stay up and watch. There is always next year. The funny thing is that Jake says to me "Do you think Bailee will remember that she didn't get to see fireworks this year?"

2 comments:

Joell said...

What a fun little get away! how nice of Jake to actually stick around! I know how hard that can be for dads sometimes! I love going to stay at cabins it is suck a fun little get away! Your girls are always dressed so darling! I love ya Pam and I'm so glad we are friends! We really need to hang out more often!

Callisters said...

It sounds like lots of fun. Your pictures are darling. Your girls are going to be such good little friends!