I feel bad that I don't have any pictures of Jake, or a family pictures. AHHH! Anyways, to explain what I do have. I am in a picture with my stylish brother in law Campbell. I also got to go to lunch with my cute mother and sister in laws. That was the only meal I actually got to really eat up there because I was without Sadie. So that was my highlight of the whole trip. And then there is Bailee with her huge fro laying in bed with Maggie watching a movie. Jake also got to do some fun things also. He went golfing a couple times with all the guys. The golf courses in Sun Valley are so pretty. So he was very lucky to do that.
Thursday, July 31, 2008
More Sun Valley Pics
I feel bad that I don't have any pictures of Jake, or a family pictures. AHHH! Anyways, to explain what I do have. I am in a picture with my stylish brother in law Campbell. I also got to go to lunch with my cute mother and sister in laws. That was the only meal I actually got to really eat up there because I was without Sadie. So that was my highlight of the whole trip. And then there is Bailee with her huge fro laying in bed with Maggie watching a movie. Jake also got to do some fun things also. He went golfing a couple times with all the guys. The golf courses in Sun Valley are so pretty. So he was very lucky to do that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
You are so cute! and sorry about your sick baby- that is no fun! I really can't believe how big she is!!! umm summer is almost over and we haven't had one play date- we better get on it!
I hope Sadie gets feeling better soon. Your girls are so freaking adorable. They have the sweetest smiles. I love Bailee's fro. It is no suprise your girls are so gorgeous, look at their hot mommy.
Hey!! I am finally somewhat settled in my new house. SO... I would love to get together again one of these days. I will call (hopefully soon)!! Love ya!!
pam i felt so bad for you in sun valley, bless your heart. i know it wasn't the funnest of trips because sadie wasn't feeling well. but your girls are darling (even though bailee usually just glared at me when i smiled at her :) ) i'm so glad i got to see you and catch up on everything. hope saidee gets feeling better soon!
ah i'm so sorry about sadie. that is no fun. i hope she gets feeling better soon. regardless, it looks like you guys had a good time in sun valley! such a cute family and extended family
Post a Comment