Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sun Valley




Last week we went to Sun Valley. It is a vacation that the Parson family looks forward to all year. The sad part, is that I hardly took any pictures because I was too busy taking care of a sick baby. It was awful!!















I didn't know what to do with her. She just cried and wouldn't sleep nor eat. So I called the doctor thinking she must have an ear infection. They prescribed her some medicine, and I thought that would make things better. Nope! After 6 days of this, I took her to the doctor when we got home. Tonsilitis! I feel so bad for her. Even though she was very sick, she did smile for the camera a few times. Those pictures of Bailee are the best I could get. She is such a goof ball:) She had a great time though, despite me, Jake, and Sadie. She couldn't get enough of her cousins Halle and Maggie. She loved going swimming, riding in the buggie behind the bike, feeding the ducks, and going on lots of stroller rides. She even slept in a big girl bed up there. So I think we will be getting her one soon. Bailee did great up there! Hopefully next year both the girls will be healthy and happy!

4 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Your Girls are adorable as usual! I am sorry that Sadie was so sick! That really stinks!

Carly said...

(this is Kennedy, using carly's email :)

I miss playing with Baylee up in Sun Valley! I had such a great time with her, i miss her cute little "kenny"! I have got to come babysit her!!! She is so adorable! I hope sadie gets feeling better soom!

Joell said...

When we went on our family vacation Ellie was sick the whole time and them had an allergic reaction to the medication! Not fun!

Ashley T. said...

It was so fun to be with you this year in Sun Valley. I enjoyed our little talk at your condo! I hope Sadie gets feeling better soon and i look forward to seeing you at the next family get-together!