Friday, March 7, 2008
Going Private!
Ok, so last night I went to dinner with my friends and we got talking about blogs. I asked them why people have been going private. SO, they have totally convinced me to do so myself. If you want an invite, please leave me your email address. In the meantime, I will be figuring out how to actually go private. Thanks:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


54 comments:
keep me on!
mauri.winder@gmail.com
Me too! btoyn@comcast.net
ashley_larsen2@hotmail.com
curlygurly14@hotmail.com
(yes, i did create this email when i was 14 and i still haven't changed it :) )
I hope you don't mind!! I just LOVE to look at how cute your family is!!
jamesjanese@gmail.com
princesspae@yahoo.com
I love checking in with you.. sadie_malizia@yahoo.com
I told Jake to add me to your list, but he said noooo and that you have to do it. :) So my email is chica1302@hotmail.com, and I have the same problem as your friend Carly. I made my email when I was 13. haha. You probably didn't even know that I was looking at your blog!
Hey Pam,
add me to your list. chrissi.roche@skywest.com
Keep me on too! Hey, but why go private?? Lots are doing this now??? kallirieck@hotmail.com
Pam include me! I enjoy reading about your darling girls. callisterfamily@hotmail.com
Dont forget me!! simkinsjustin@yahoo.com
ggunnell@gmail.com
srobinson179@yahoo.com
Of course we need to be connected :)
cortney_liz@yahoo.com
We found you.. please add us too!
The Deems
sweetpea_hd@comcast.net
Add us too! You have such a cute little family!
jayme_richards@hotmail.com
Dave & Jayme
you better not forget me!
Hey please add Matt and I once you fingure it out. natangel381@hotmail.com
I want to be able to stay in touch too.
darbeeb@gmail.com
jake , I have not heard or seen you in years. This is Dave Davis from Mantua davemdavis@gmail.com
me too! adamandtawnismith@gmail.com
Pam--
Add me! I love seeing your darling girls! jamie_h_owen@yahoo.com
Jamie (Hammons) Owen
boy do i EVER want to be on your site!
mindysmith9@yahoo.com
PAM, I would love to be invited to view your private blog. I understand the need for the privacy. I just opened an account and if you go to customize/settings/permissions, then you can click on who you want to view your blog and then invite those people you want and that want to be included. I hope that helps!
Good to see your cute family!
Meg (Melville) Hart
belbel21@hotmail.com
Hey Pam! I've noticed a lot of people are going private. I was wondering why? Anyway, I love checking out your blog! My e-mail address is randi.hirschi@gmail.com
Thanks!
Randi
If you forget me....well, you don't want to think about that!
deb@wellsfamily.org
Hi Pammy....add me too!
trishajudkins@yahoo.com. Why private? Should I be Scared?
chelseajchristensen@hotmail.com....Thanks:)
Hey Pam! It's Mel! I love looking at your blog so if you do end up going private and it's not too much trouble add me on! My e-mail is mel_tripp@hotmail.com
Your family is as cute as always!!
Mel
I should do this too I guess!
kristinbishop@hotmail.com...
thanks:)
Keep me on Pam, I love looking at your blog, your kids are darling! amanda_m_yates@hotmail.com
WoW am I number 33?! Thats got to be a record :) lacijilldavis@gmail.com
WoW am I number 33?! Thats got to be a record :) lacijilldavis@gmail.com
jaciudy@gmail
I am interested in why as well. I need to get mine changed, but I am still so hesitant. I will miss old friends finding us. Yet, I hate that weirdos may find us too. ;)
Look at you miss popular! this list is so long!
Geez Pam, I thought I had friends until I saw this...I only have 15 friends. Such a loser...
I think you have mine, but it's jamieleelewis_1@hotmail.com
regibells@hotmail.com
Pam I don't have your e-mail. Will you post it on my blog or sent it to trishajudkins@yahoo.com? Thanks!
...and me please!
jasmine.shorten@gmail.com
Pam
Add me to your list.
lacy.rogers@aggiemail.usu.edu
I finally decided to blog, so I could keep in touch with everyone. Your girls are so cute!
Pam, this is Becca (Brown) Thurston. I love checking out your blog! Your girls are the most beautiful..I love their hugest smiles!! My email is missbeccaboo81@hotmail.com. I also have a blog that is private..so if you want to check it out, just leave me your email, and I'll send you the link!
krystal.hawker@gmail.com
Pam! I'm still here! In fact, I just created my own blog...well, finally finished is more like it! Our website is www.christianandmelissa.blogspot.com. My e-mail is mslarsen04@yahoo.com. I love reading your blog. It's the only way we keep up these days!
Pam,
Yay! I'm glad you like MOdbe..if you've never had one you will be hooked for life. They are so cute!
I was hoping to get together for lunch when I was in utah...but Marcie said you couldn't. We'll have to get together and catch up in 6 weeks when I'm home for good. I will be living at my parents...so I may be a little anxious to get out and take jaxson for walks, etc. Maybe we could take all the kids to the park or something a few days this summer.
It will be odd starting all over and leaving all my friends here in Omaha! Oh-well...bring it on I guess!!!
Call me and let me know if you decide you want a modbe...I can help you fill out a form over the phone so you don't have to leave any info on the blog. My number is 435-730-5092.
cowligucci@gmail.com
Thanks pam!
Pam - It's Deb's friend, Liz. I look at your blog all the time and would love an invite when you go "private". Let me know if you need any help. I gave Deb directions and would be happy to help you too. Hope all is well!
Pam I'm new at this but would love an invite jrigby14@msn.com
Hi Pam and Jake, Please allow me to check out your blog every so often. I like showing Tena & Jeff (not together) your pictures. Thanks!
Wendy Collmar
wendycollmar@hotmail.com
hey pam- Its Shanna Cluff (Thompson) Remember me from AZ!!! I found your blog through Regina. You have the cutest girls! I would love for you to add me! I am so glad I found you to keep up on you and your cute family! My email is shanthom25@hotmail.com
Hey Pam,
Your family is so cute! Time sure does fly. Add me to your list:
hollyhaguewood@hotmail.com
Thanks for taking the time to let me know you found us. I will add you to my list as well.
Holly
hey Pam, I was trying to get a hold of Marisha, do you have her email address? If you do, could you email it to me? adamandtawnismith@gmail.com.
Thanks!
add me on there too. harmonyglori@gmail.com
Hey Jake, it is Lisa (Rackham) Thatcher--wow you have a cute family!! Two girls, that look just like you!! You should add us--lisa_rack@yahoo.com
Post a Comment