Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Easter!






These are our fun Easter pictures. The girls ended up having 2 easter dresses. Grandma Parson got the girls pretty pink dresses after I had already got them ones. So they got lucky this year. I love the picture with all 4 girls in there matching dresses. It was a challenge to get them to sit still. Then the last picture was at the Thompson easter party. Grandma Thompson got all the kids Crocs. Bailee loves those shoes. She is always wearing her cousins when we are together, so my mom made sure she had her own princess crocs for easter.

2 comments:

Laci said...

How cute!! I love those bright dressed!! To die for- you always find the cutest stuff!

Christian and Melissa said...

How in the world do you get your little Saddie to always have that happy face? She's so adorable! You have the perfect little family. I miss living so close to you.