Sunday, March 30, 2008

First double stroller walk!


This walk was heaven, considering I had been putting Sadie in her baby bjorn and then pushing Bailee in her stroller. It's a much better workout doing it that way, but so much easier and funner for the girls this way. Sadie looks so fat in that red snow outfit:)

3 comments:

The Wells Family said...

Yeah! A new post! I just love those girls...

california smiths said...

I love double strollers. It is fun for everyone to get out and see where they are going. Your Easter pictures are so cute. I love both their dresses. So fun!

Andrea said...

So cute...as always!! Pam... is that a new vehicle in the garage I see? No more Accord? :(
I am back in Idaho this week, but I will be back to Logan next week. I still want to come visit you!! Maybe next Thursday? Let me know what works for you! Love ya.