SO CUTE! I LOVE the polka dot dresses! I am in a polka dot fettish right now, so they look SUPER cute! Of course, you and Jake don't look bad yourselves!
ha! that birthmark story got many people. I had a fun time with it as a kid. I always forget I have it now, but it shows really well in that photo. I don't know about being the cutest prego girl pam! You are too nice. --always such a sweetheart. I don't think I can picture you ever being mean. How in the world will you ever discipline your kids? ;) I hope my kids are as cute and happy as yours! Have a great day! Love, Jaci
10 comments:
SO CUTE! I LOVE the polka dot dresses! I am in a polka dot fettish right now, so they look SUPER cute! Of course, you and Jake don't look bad yourselves!
yay! thanks for posting a photo of the WHOLE crew! you are a darling family. I love your style. Way cute pic!
Your girls are absolutely adorable. I'm so glad you posted more pictures. You look gorgeous as well.
Such a good lookin family! I love your girls easter dresses! Sadie is getting so big, they both have the most gorgeous eyes!! I love it
Adorable. Was it hard to go private? Let me know because I think that I want to do it now!
Very cute pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful easter. Your girls are darling!!
Your pictures are so cute. Your girls look darling, it was fun to see pics of the family, you look beautiful, too. Looks like you had fun.
Cute cute cute cute!
Your family is so darling & I LOVE your girls' dresses! Way fun!
ha! that birthmark story got many people. I had a fun time with it as a kid. I always forget I have it now, but it shows really well in that photo.
I don't know about being the cutest prego girl pam! You are too nice. --always such a sweetheart. I don't think I can picture you ever being mean. How in the world will you ever discipline your kids? ;)
I hope my kids are as cute and happy as yours!
Have a great day!
Love, Jaci
Post a Comment