Friday, February 29, 2008

Funny Moments:)






These are some of the many "funny moments" we have at our house. I'm going to explain each picture.
1. I came into the room to check on Sadie and noticed her baby gym had fallen on top of her. She thought it was quite funny.
2. Since Sadie uses every that was once Bailee's, it is really hard for Bailee to give up some of her baby things. So to make herself feel like Sadie, she wanted to sit in her highchair right by Sadie. And, she always wants to get in her things, such as her jumper. We had some guys working on our basement, and happened to see Bailee doing this, they thought she was so funny walking around in the jumper.
3. One evening I walked into the room hearing Sadie laughing, and saw her sitting on Jake's shoulders. It was funny to see such a small baby doing that, and her giggles are to die for.
4. And, Bailee loves to walk around in shoes. A typical thing that most kids do, it's just so funny to me.

13 comments:

Carly said...

one day i want to come over and just play with you and your girls. you're all so very cute! i love ya!

Andrea said...

Pam- they are too cute!! Me and my mom are looking at these pics and just loving them. Sorry I haven't gotten around to calling you back yet. I haven't forgotten... I promise. Just been crazy, as you are well aware. Actually, you are more well aware of it than I am! ha ha. Anyways, you are so sweet with all of your comments. Isn't it just crazy how much Austin and Addison look alike? I love it too!! He is being such a good baby so far. It feels so good to finally have my baby! I hope you are doing good. I love you lots!! Give those sweet girls a big hug and kiss for me. Maybe we can play matchmaker one day with Sadie and Austin! :)

Jon and Ashley said...

Your girls are so so so cute. I think that Bailee particularly looks like you. Your husband looks like such a good daddy too!

Chelsea said...

Pam, they are both SO dang cute!!! I love the laughing story...that is the best when they start doing that! Looks like you are having lots of fun at your house:)

KJ said...

It's those "funny" moments that make those "hard" moments all worth while, don't you think? We all need a good laugh to brighten our spirits.

Your kids are cute.

Katie

Girls Rule said...

pam, How are you surviving with two. They are so cute and I bet so busy!!! We have not seen you guys and we need to see you. come down Jake knows the way. We have girl fest downstairs. They would love it. We love you guys.

derrek and adrienne tyler said...

i feel like it's been forever since we've seen you and your cute family. i hope everything is going great for you guys and hopefully we can get together soon.

The Birds said...

Pam, hey there!! Ok, so I know you posted a message on my blog forever ago and I'm just now getting a chance to post on yours, but I was so excited to hear from you! Your girls are super cute and you ALWAYS have them dolled up so cute! I hope all is going well with you and your family. Keep in touch!
~Chandi

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Pam- your girls are such dolls, they are so cute. I love the priceless pics you post. Have a great day!

OnlyAMemoryRemains said...

Hi Pam! You have such an adorable family! Hope all is well. We started a new blog page and that is how I found you. When you get a minute stop by and leave me a message. Hope to hear from you soon. Carli (Misrasi) Jones

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Hey Pam,
Glad you liked my post. I definitely thought of you & a couple others when I wrote it. Have a fun day! Chrissi

Joell said...

Pam, Your kids are so cute and are getting so big! We need to get together!

Anne said...

Hi Pammie! So I set up my blog but need some serious help! Call me when you get a free moment.....lol!