Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!





I love Valentines Day! I was telling Jake last night how happy I am to always have a Valentine because I always remembered in middle school when all my friends would get flowers and all that stuff sent to the front office at school from their boyfriends and I never got anything because I didn't have a boyfriend. Sounds lame, I know!
I didn't do anything that special on Valentines with the girls, like making cookies or anything because I knew it would be too hard with them both...maybe next year:) However, I did have fun putting them in their outfits. I thought they looked cute. Then that night Jake, Sadie, and I went out to dinner and left Bailee with a babysitter. It was alot of fun!

6 comments:

Janese said...

Hi Pam! I hope you don't mind me leaving you comments. Anyways, your girls look so adorable in their cute Valentine outfits!! And don't feel bad about never getting flowers sent to you in middle school, I was the same way. But now look, we both have cute husbands to give us Valentine's!! Have a great day!

The Wells Family said...

They are SO beautiful! I just want kissy those cheeks! Sadie is so fun to maul. And Bailee is crazy to watch, with the funniest giggle!

The Davis family said...

Pam you are such a cute mom!! Only you would find the most darling valentine outfits!- And those pictures are great!! Priceless :)

Jon and Ashley said...

Hi Pam! I am so glad that you found our blog. I am going to put you on our friends. Your kids are beautiful! Ashley

Dave and Jayme Richards said...

Pam, I just have to say, your girls are adorable! I look at your blog a lot! I hope you don't mind. But I just thought I would leave you a comment and tell you, you have beautiful girls!

Jayme (Jaques) Richards

Angie said...

Pam, your little girls are so darling. You get some great pictures of them. Hope all is going well.