I thought this kid tag sounded like fun to do. It's always easy to talk about you cute kids:)
8 things about Miss Bailee:
- 1. I am the most friendly girl around. Everywhere I go I try to get people's attention so that I can say "Hi" to them. I really like to show off my cute personality and smile. One funny thing that I did in the middle of the night was screaming for my mom to come into my room. When she came in I quit crying and looked at her and said "Hi", then I started laughing at her. She didn't laugh back!
2. I am trying to learn to talk. These are some words that I know: Dadda, Mama, Papa, Nanna, Bridger (a dog), dadie (Sadie), Monya (movie), uh huh, more, church, cheese, and juice. See, I know alot of words!
3. I am such a busy girl. My favorite thing is to tear things apart, and then stand back and look at the mess that I made. Since it makes my mom so mad, I try to help clean up by stacking it all in a pile.
4. I just learned how to fold my arms during prayer. I love it so much that I want to say prayers when I get layed down for a nap.
5. I love to watch Baby Einstien Videos, Higgly Town Heroes, Danny Cook, Doodle Bobs, Hannah Montana, and Full House. In order for me to enjoy my show, I have to have my binkie, blanket, and drink by my side at all times. I overheard my Dad tell Mom that I shouldn't have my binkie that much, but my mom is such a pushover and I get it whenever I want!!
6. I love to swim in the bath tub. I used to be scared of the water because I had tubes in my ears, but now that they are out I love to just lay and enjoy the hot water. It's even funner when my little sister is in the tub with me because it doesn't matter what I do to her, she laughs really loud.
7. I love it when my Daddy comes home from work. I get really anxious when the evening comes and I start looking out the window and calling for him. When he walks through the door I get really excited because I know it's time to play. I crawl all over him, play hide and seek, read a book with him, and then he gets me ready for bed. I love the special time we have together.
8. I have a contagious smile. It doesn't matter where I go, people are always telling mommy how happy I am. It even gets me out of trouble some times. If I am being naughty and I see that look on my parents face, I put a big grin on and say "HI". It works every time!!


2 comments:
Pam, I love your adorable little girls. Who would've thought that someone as meek as you would have a little girl as crazy as Bailee. Love them both. They are darling.
Both your girls are adorable! I loved both of these posts. Every child is so unique with a mind all their own. Loved learning more about them. Cute pictures too!
Post a Comment