Tag continued...
8 facts about me:
1. I am such a sweet and mellow baby. I am really good to just hang out and watch my sister tear the house apart and then watch my mom clean it up. It's pretty entertaining most days. I figured I would be a really good baby since my big sister is pretty mischievious.
2. I really love Bailee. She is always trying to make me laugh by pretending to tickle me, and by putting her face as close as she can to mine. She'll even give me a hug and a kiss.
3. I am pretty fat for my age. People are always squeezing my thighs, back fat, and kissing my double chin. What can I say, I'm one lucky baby!
4. I am way ticklish under my arms. If anyone squeezes me there, I will laugh and snort!
5. I love to roll over, play with some toys (until Bailee steals them or sits on me), grab my feet, sit in my bumbo chair and chew on anything in sight, and last but not least, jump like crazy in my bouncer. It's the only excercise I get.
6. I really love to sleep with my mom at night. Dad isn't too fond of the idea. I always hear him getting after my mom about me not sleeping in my crib. I just think she need all the sleep she can get to survive crazy Bailee the next day, so she puts me in bed with her. I don't mind it one bit. Good luck getting me to sleep in my bed all night!!
7. I am such a sensitive baby. If I don't know you and you look at me or hold me, I will scream my guts out until I can't see you or my mom holds me again.
8. I really love to eat. But forget it if you ever want to feed me a bottle! Lucky for mom, she has to take me everywhere, and I get to go on dates with her and daddy while Bailee stays at home with a babysitter:) So fun being me!!
Our little girls are the best things ever and I loved sharing a little bit about them!


8 comments:
so cute! i loved reading your little posts about them.
Oh she is so yummy! Are you sure that you don't want to birth my children for me? You do such a good job with the creation thing...:)
I want to pick her up and squeeze her. I LOVED that age...and am totally depressed that it passed so quickly. She is so adorable...and so is Bailee. YOu can tell bailee has quite the little personality. I think it comes with being the oldest...I am a bit of a crazy person as well! You're such a cute mom. I love it.
Your girls are so cute! I loved these posts about them. They already have such fun personalities! hey and there is nothing wrong with a chubby baby! I think they're the cutest! :-)
I loved your things about your kids. I can just see you going into Bailee's room when she said hi and going back into your room and laughing. Well, maybe laughing in the morning. Your girls are so beautiful.
Pam,
Go to my blog and scroll down on the side where I have some of my favorite things LINKED to my site. There are two different websites that will allow you to design a "blog book" and get it printed. They are wonderful because you can pick and choose which posts you want to include in the book. YOu can also design a background color and pattern, etc. I need to order one ASAP...I keep forgetting. Good luck!
If you don't remember us, Aaron and I were in the married student ward. It's been really fun to see how everyone's families have been growing. Your children are so cute!!! Our little Andrew likes to sleep in our bed too, but I'm just trying to keep him out as much as I can when I actually wake up. Usually I'm mostly asleep when I pick him up, I think :) Good luck with that.
Pam! So good to hear from you! You're girls are adorable. Their big grins put a smile on my face! So cute!
Post a Comment