



Ok, so this has been my life ever since Bailee has figured out how to get into everything. Now, she only does these things when I am nursing Sadie, because she knows I am busy. Yesterday was the worst. While I was feeding Sadie, I thought Bailee was playing with the magnets on the fridge. Sure enough, she had figured out how to open it. I looked at her, she looked at me, and said "HI", and then started laughing. Yes, I started crying because some days I feel so overwhelmed doing what I do. But I had to make myself smile and realize this is what kids do. My hands are ultra full, and I often wonder how other mom's do it everyday. I called Jake at work hoping he would sympathize with me, but instead he started laughing. Bailee is cute, but so so busy. Pictures I don't have, are the ones where she is climbing on countertops and tables. Fun eh!!


16 comments:
:-) Those pictures are so cute...she looks like she is so proud of herself that she was able to sneak off into her own little adventure out of your reach. I'm sure it's no fun to clean up after her little messes...but she looks so cute getting into mischief (spelling?)
Pam,
This is Janese! Don't feel bad. About a year ago, me and my husband slept in and we thought our boys were playing with their toys, but actually they had gotten into my craft paint and got it all over my couches and the floor and on my white coffee table!! Guess what color the paint was, BLACK!! We definitely learned our lesson!
Hi Pam, this Jenn Griffiths from KD I found your blog from Mauri's. Your little girls are so cute! I feel like I can relate to your pictures! I only have one little boy who is almost 2 and he into everything. Now he has discovered that he can move the chair around the kitchen to reach anything he wants. Hope today is a better day :)
It is always more funny when it is someone else's kids! I thought it was hilarious, but I know it must have been overwhelming and frustrating....Hopefully today has been a better day. I promise you will laugh at these pictures soon and will be happy you have them. Soon, Bailey will be out of that mode and Sadie will be in it....Life is an adventure with kiddos!!
Oh my gosh I laughed out loud when I saw these pictures. I also loved that when she saw you she was like, hi! More like, "Hey mom, what's up, don't mind me, i'm just whipping you and dad up something nice for dinner." Oh my gosh she is a funny one.
ah, these pictures are great. you do have your hands full! i probably would have cried, too. good thing she's so cute, she really can't do anything wrong with a face like that.
Those are precious pics, just keep telling yourself, "one day I will look back on this and laugh and miss it". I know it is hard to imagine, but I hope that is what it will be! It is amazing how the older kids realize how helpless we are to stop them when nursing. They are smarter than they we think! YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I am praying for ya.... :)
Oh my gosh!! She is so cute. Can I please just steal her?!? Hang in there. I think you are handling things better than you think. The fact that you have pictures of these things prove it. I'd never think to take a picture. I'd just start freaking out!! :)
If anyone can do it YOU can! I totally think being a mom is the hardest job on the planet. The pics are so cute, and I can see why you just have to laugh her face is pricless.
I WISH YOU COULD HEAR HOW LOUD I AM LAUGHING:) well...mostly sympathizing with you! I swear this is what my house looks like every day...its all they do,rip my house apart!!! OH gee..that is funny!
Ohhh Pam! poor Pam! Well atleast she is the cutest thing in the world! Really cracked eggs? Thats so funny good job on getting pics of it! We need to get together again soon :)
Oh my gosh Pam! I can TOTALLY sympathize with you! And Lincoln does naughty things like Bailee when I am nursing Payton toO! He KNOWS that I can't do anything about it! His favorite is climbing into our shower and putting shampoo and conditioner all over himself because he thinks that it is Lotion! Did we sign up for this?
Oh Pam, I guess on the bright side the fridge being so full makes you look like the best wife and mother to have full fridge of food! You need to find some sort of contest or something to put that picture you, to bad there is not Most funny home pictures (instead of photos). She looks very proud. Honestly what would we do without kids! Courtney Callister
OH...Pam, she is wild, but adorable! You just can't help but love her. Kamri really never went through that stage that I can remember and mabye that is why I am having another one because God knew if I didn't forget her would have a heck of a time getting me to have another one! This is what life is all about! I will let you know when we are going to get together!
Pammy, that pic of Bailee in the fridge is CLASSIC!!! You'll be able to hold that one over her head one day :) HAHAHA
that is HILARIOUS! you're such a good mom to your adorable kids!
Post a Comment