Bailee loves to do what Sadie does. So when Sadie gets out of her bumbo chair, Bailee gets in. When Sadie gets out of her bouncer, Bailee hops on in (but crys because she can't get herself back out). I saw them laying like this by eachother and couldn't let the moment pass without getting a picture.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
How cute! They look so much alike and so much like you!
I am betting you could have felt over-whelmed knowing that you would have 2 kids so close in age. But look, it is perfect! They will always be the best of friends and entertain each other.
They are adorable!
I love the close ups of the face, they look so much alike. That pic of her sleeping on the couch cracks me up. It's hard work being a baby! Too sweet
Your girls are so cute! They are going to be so close! My boys are 13 months apart and they are best buddies! My daughter loves them also! They all play great together. I love it!
Janese Pearson
pam-
You're right. they are the cutest sisters ever. I am getting so used to a boy...it's hard to say what I would do with a girl. It is always fun to look at your blog and see how cute they are dressed and how darling their smiles are. They do look like such a perfect mix of you two!
Hi Pam! I am glad you found my blog! I saw your mom at the Dr. in Logan a while ago. You have a beautiful family! Keep in touch!
Pam! You are too cute! Thanks for the comment...it made my day! You are going to think this is crazy, but I have dreams about high school too! I always dream that I either forget my locker combination or that I don't know which class I'm supposed to go to. I have also dreamt about cheerleading! We are crazy I tell ya! Once I dreamed that I couldn't find any of my cheer stuff and I was so scared of what Becky would say! (I was also pretty scared because I didn't know where my bumkins were! Ha ha!)
Your family is darling! I enjoy looking at your blog. Your girls are so dang cute! And what are you talking about you're jealous?! You look so beautiful and skinny as usual!
Keep in touch! :)
Your girls are so adorable!!!!
I bet you are having so much fun with them and I know that you are just the cutest little mom ever.
Katie
Post a Comment