Pam and Jake, Love the cute little girls!! I guess you guys are cute too. How fun to have your own christmas. SCARY!! I've got to see the girls in real life. Come down- Jake knows the way in. Just give me warning (I'll clean the clutter) Krystal
Well I have to tell you, you have quite the cute little girls too! And THANK YOU for the big pink bow(the one you have on your baby girl!)! My family always gives me grief for her big flowers and bows... but they look so dang cute!
2 comments:
Pam and Jake, Love the cute little girls!! I guess you guys are cute too. How fun to have your own christmas. SCARY!! I've got to see the girls in real life. Come down- Jake knows the way in. Just give me warning (I'll clean the clutter) Krystal
Well I have to tell you, you have quite the cute little girls too! And THANK YOU for the big pink bow(the one you have on your baby girl!)! My family always gives me grief for her big flowers and bows... but they look so dang cute!
Post a Comment