Sadie will be 5 months old this saturday. Time is flying by so fast. She has been a really good baby...thank heavens!! However, she does get scared of strangers, and her cry is very loud and uncontrolable sometimes. She's such a sensitive baby.
She just started rolling over, which she loves to do all the time. I love giving her a bath because she has so many rolls of fat.
Bailee can always make her laugh. The minute Bailee starts talking to her in her little wierd language, Sadie will start laughing. I love the little bond they have.
The picture of Sadie is so funny to me, because I sat her on the couch by me while I was reading, and when I looked over at her, she had fallen asleep.


2 comments:
I love, love, love that picture of her in the bathtub. She must have learned the toe touches from you! What a cutie!! Oh, and heads up... if she ever turns up missing, it's probably cuz my mom stole her!! She absolutely loved her the other day!
How are you guys? I love your blog and it's really cute. When we visit Utah in March we all need to have a little get together. Hope all is going well with you guys. Pam, you are such a good mom. Good for you, maybe you can teach me a thing or two.
Post a Comment