You are the cutest little mom of girls! I love all their matching outfits, accessories and their beautiful heads of hair! Glad to hear you had a good holiday!
Hey Pam!! I love all the new pics! Makes me a little sad to have a boy when I see how cute the little girls are. I guess I'll just have to find some way to 'dress up' my boy! I'm so glad I got to see you the other day! It was so fun. Sorry we invaded for so long. I think Craig didn't want to leave those girls. ;) He thought they were so cute! (Ok, so maybe it was a little of me not wanting to leave either. I always love talking with you!) Anyways, glad you had a good holiday. Love ya!!
Hey!! Ya I did some work for a couple agencies in Salt Lake and the one gave me the opportunity to be on Everwood, and then other I was able to be a host type thing at a private party for Sundance. Patrick Dempsey just happened to be there. You think cute on tv??? Ten times cuter in real life!!! McDreamy is an understatement!!!!
so it's derrek's little sister's (kandie) farewell this sunday. if the parson girls don't have you going in too many directions you guys should come! if you can't make it to church, come stop by the house after. :)
13 comments:
You are the cutest little mom of girls! I love all their matching outfits, accessories and their beautiful heads of hair! Glad to hear you had a good holiday!
Hey Pam!! I love all the new pics! Makes me a little sad to have a boy when I see how cute the little girls are. I guess I'll just have to find some way to 'dress up' my boy!
I'm so glad I got to see you the other day! It was so fun. Sorry we invaded for so long. I think Craig didn't want to leave those girls. ;) He thought they were so cute! (Ok, so maybe it was a little of me not wanting to leave either. I always love talking with you!)
Anyways, glad you had a good holiday. Love ya!!
wow! pam, your girls are getting so big. Especially Bailey. I miss coming to see you. I need to be better at that.
Love the pictures, you're such a cute little mom :) I want to come over and hold Sadie every day, she is the sweetest little thing.
They are so precious. I loved playing with the girls the other day. Bailee looks so cute with her new haircut.
I am so glad that you put new pictures up of your ADORABLE girls. They are my fav! Dressed to kill as always!
How CUTE are your girls! Man! Bailee loooks JUST like Jake...I can't get over it! Sadie is SO flippin cute too! Merry Christmas!
it was so much fun getting to see you guys and catch up. hopefully we can get together again soon. hang in there super mom! :)
Your pics are really cute Pam. Bailee and Sadie are getting so big, they grow too fast in between visits!
I hope that you had a great holiday.
Funny, Presli got that twinner outfit you had on your girls for Christmas too!! Hey I tagged you, check out my blog!!
Hey!! Ya I did some work for a couple agencies in Salt Lake and the one gave me the opportunity to be on Everwood, and then other I was able to be a host type thing at a private party for Sundance. Patrick Dempsey just happened to be there. You think cute on tv??? Ten times cuter in real life!!! McDreamy is an understatement!!!!
so it's derrek's little sister's (kandie) farewell this sunday. if the parson girls don't have you going in too many directions you guys should come! if you can't make it to church, come stop by the house after. :)
Post a Comment