A couple of weeks ago, I babysat this cute little girl Kamri. As you can see, they hit is off pretty well. They loved each other. Kamri wanted to hug, dance, and kiss her. They were so hilarious together!
Oh Pam... they are freaking adorable together. I am so glad that Kamri found a friend as compassionate as her. They are the cutest pictures! Kamri was staring at the pictures tonight and just giggling! Thanks so much for watching her! Sorry, when you texted me tonight, I was at my mom and dad's and had left my cell home. Love Ya!
2 comments:
They had so much fun together. What a couple of cute BFFs.
Oh Pam... they are freaking adorable together. I am so glad that Kamri found a friend as compassionate as her. They are the cutest pictures! Kamri was staring at the pictures tonight and just giggling! Thanks so much for watching her! Sorry, when you texted me tonight, I was at my mom and dad's and had left my cell home. Love Ya!
Post a Comment