Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Parties





We had a lot of fun going to lots of parties this year. But dressing up once was enough for me. I think the girls had fun this year, especially Bailee. She would say "trick or treat" so cute. It is fun watching them grow up, and it is even more fun when they really enjoy each holiday. Don't you love Jake's mullet:)





+

4 comments:

Annie said...

Holy cow! Jeff was totally mullet man this year too... business in the front, party in back! ha, ha! That Bailee is ADORABLE, I love how huge she smiles!!!

The Wells Family said...

I did not even recognize you! Jake is hilarious. The girls are as adorable as ever.

Trimbles said...

Oh Pamela! You look HOT!!!!!!! ANd I didnt even recognize Anne! The girls are darling as always. Im sorry we missed Dots party... we've heard Rave reviews!

The Reese's said...

you look so cute in your costume! love the hair, and your girls are darling! i wish i had someone to dress up so cute -then i wouldn't have too!-