Friday, November 21, 2008

The Baby



Our little one is growing up and full of personality and lots of attitude. She is changing really fast, and it amazes me how smart little kids are. She makes me laugh. The other day I found her in her room reading a book to her self. So cute! She also loves going to the park, especially down the slide. All of a sudden she is a huge daddy's girl, which makes Jake very happy. When he comes home from work both the kids are hanging on his legs begging for his love and attention. He is so cute with them. Sadie is also a camera girl at home. She will say cheese when I take the camera out. As you can see, she has some cute teeth. Well many more are trying to break through, which means I am getting up multiple times a night again. I keep saying to myself "maybe next year will be my year to sleep." And lastly, it is sure fun to get girls dressed up in cute dresses. They always look so girly...I adore that!

No comments: