Friday, November 21, 2008

Disney on Ice






























A week ago Bailee and I went to disney on ice together. It was so much fun to do something one on one with Bailee. She loved it! Infact, she was the loudest child there. It's the worst when people give you that look "control your child." Bailee definitely has a mind of her own, and get excited over everything. She would clap and say yay after each performance. She also looked so adorable that day. My mother in law made that tutu for her. Also, when we were leaving, Bailee threw a huge fit in the middle of the cross walk in front of a ton of cars waiting for us to move. She was laying their kicking and screaming because she didn't want to leave. I then got the look "oh that poor mother." Oh well, I try:)

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh, I TOTALLY understand! I keep telling myself that at least Tyler knows what he wants and is less likely to be pulled in bad directions by friends... it helps me feel better on "those" days. Your girls are so darling! You're a great mom!

Jaci said...

so cute! I love the tutu and I also love your hair color pam!

Rachel said...

Oh, the "that poor mom" look is one I know so well! Your girls are so stinkin adorable though, how could anyone not just think they should get whatever they darn well please?!!! I do hope you get some sleep before next year rolls around... good luck!!