Monday, October 22, 2007

Cute girls!






11 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

OH my gosh pam! Where did Bailee get all of that CURLY hair! I guess Jake's is curly...but it is SO CUTE! Also, how about the DARK skin on Sadie! She is so cute as well! They are SO DANG CUTE!!!

Jaci said...

I have a wish and it goes like this...
Pam will have 2 little boys next and not have any purpose for her cute baby girl clothes.
Then she will want to have a yard sale to earn some money for cute boy clothes.
Jaci will go to the yard sale and buy all the cute girl clothes.
Then hopefully Jaci will have a girl one day! to dress up cute too! ;) lol!

KJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KJ said...

Pam, your girls are darling, I bet you are enjoying every minute with them.

Take care. Katie Fuhriman

Simkins said...

Pam!!!! I LOVE your girls!! You always have them dressed and looking so dang cute! What are you guys doing for Halloween? We are going to be up here for Halloween night and we would love to come and see you and your girls, and bring owen over in his little costume. So let me know what you guys are planning. Talk to you soon!

Chelsea said...

really they are the cutest! you have got to tell them to STOP, they are getting way too big...both of them!!! It makes me realize mine must look big to other people too. how sad!

The Wells Family said...

So precious! There is hilarious Bailee and fatty Sadie. What a pair! I am still laughing about the blowout Sadie had last night. And to think...it was thisclose to happening to me!

Brian said...

Pam,

Cute family! Its fun to check in on you every once in awhile..

Bro. Mick

Lindsay said...

Sorry, I'm Jake's friend from highschool, but I just wanted to tell you that your girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Trimbles said...

Hey you guys... So you guys bought our couch!!! HAHA, Its an Ashley, same color and everything. We bought it when we first got married, we love ours! Thats too funny! Your girls were cute for Halloween.