I must say Bailee looks just like Jake. I love this picture. Jake is such a good Dad! I couldn't do it without him:) I just love this llittle family of mine!
Pam! This is your old roomate Lindsay Kolb from Hawaii!! I bumped into Marisha's blog, and then found you! Your family is ADORABLE! I cannot believe your two cute girls! It is so fun to see you all grown up:) I still have some incriminating video of your sleep-talking days:) I will try to find it and send it your way - for fun sakes! Check out my blog, and I will sneak peeks of you now and then:) Love, Lins.
Hilarious Lindsay found our blogs! It was so fun to see you Saturday night, thank you so much for coming it meant a lot to me. Bailey and Sadie are so much fun. It was also fun that Deb could come along.
Pam, I love your little family too!! Bailee and Sadie are the cutest little girls ever, and they have hands down the cutest Mom as well! I hope things are going well for you guys. I feel bad I havn't talked to you for so long but things have busy, and I'm sure you've had your hands full as well. You and I need to have a little girls night out for some shopping and food, so talk to Jake and see when we can plan it!! I will talk to you later. Love you!!
Pam! Hello woman! I was so happy to find your blog and see pictures of you're beautiful family. It does me good to know there are two more baby Pams in the world. I hope all is well.
PAM-HEAD!!! Oh boy, I can't believe I just found you and your darling family through this crazy blog world. I saw your blog on Mauri's and just had to peak in and say hello! How are you? Your little family is SO beautiful and I am so glad that things are going so well for you. I hope we can keep in touch. Check out my blog beynonfam.blogspot.com or email me... darbee_beynon@yahoo.com Hopefully I will talk to you soon. Love ya and miss you!
6 comments:
Pam! This is your old roomate Lindsay Kolb from Hawaii!! I bumped into Marisha's blog, and then found you! Your family is ADORABLE! I cannot believe your two cute girls! It is so fun to see you all grown up:) I still have some incriminating video of your sleep-talking days:) I will try to find it and send it your way - for fun sakes! Check out my blog, and I will sneak peeks of you now and then:) Love, Lins.
Hilarious Lindsay found our blogs! It was so fun to see you Saturday night, thank you so much for coming it meant a lot to me. Bailey and Sadie are so much fun. It was also fun that Deb could come along.
I hope that things are going well!
Holy MOLY Bailey looks just like her dad is RIGHT! She is adorable, both of them are!
Pam, I love your little family too!! Bailee and Sadie are the cutest little girls ever, and they have hands down the cutest Mom as well! I hope things are going well for you guys. I feel bad I havn't talked to you for so long but things have busy, and I'm sure you've had your hands full as well. You and I need to have a little girls night out for some shopping and food, so talk to Jake and see when we can plan it!! I will talk to you later. Love you!!
Pam! Hello woman! I was so happy to find your blog and see pictures of you're beautiful family. It does me good to know there are two more baby Pams in the world. I hope all is well.
PAM-HEAD!!! Oh boy, I can't believe I just found you and your darling family through this crazy blog world. I saw your blog on Mauri's and just had to peak in and say hello! How are you? Your little family is SO beautiful and I am so glad that things are going so well for you. I hope we can keep in touch. Check out my blog beynonfam.blogspot.com or email me...
darbee_beynon@yahoo.com
Hopefully I will talk to you soon. Love ya and miss you!
Post a Comment