Pam, How funny! This is Alyssa. I was looking at my sisters blogs and clicking on thier friends and then thier friends and on. I saw your and about died. That's so funny to me. Maybe I can get my visiting teaching done through this. lol
Pam, It was so fun looking back at your pictures over the last month or so. I wasn't ever able to get on the computer to check to see if you had delivered and how things went so I was happy to check in with you today. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Motherhood is wonderful so far! The only trouble I am having is trying to keep Jane awake enough to eat! She is one big sleepy head. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Bailee has the funnest curls, and you new little one couldn't be more precious! Congrat's to you as well!
Ahh! That nap looks nice. You probably love when that happens. A little peace and quite for you. ;) You are a darn cute mom. I love looking at your blog and seeing your girls decked out in adorable outfits, cute bows, and smiling faces. ;)
PAMELA! What is up! I am glad to see your little family is doing so well. We haven't seen you for awhile so I'm glad you do this! We're just starting to, so you can look us up if yant to. bradyjamie.blogspot. Keep in touch!
Just found your blog. Thought I'd say "hi". I haven't seen you in awhile. You look great and your little family is adorable!! Love your blog, so CUTE! Glad to see you're all doing well.
www.ccbarrus.blogspot.com {in case you want to visit us}.
Bailee is so cute, and so is Sadie. You are a very lucky and beautiful mom. :)
Horray that you will be at your mom's this weekend!!! I am flying in to SLC tonight and will be home until Sunday evening. I would love to see you. I will call you to make arrangements.
I can't believe you have 2 kids already. I think the last time we saw you was like 2 years ago at Chili's in Logan and neither of us had kids! That is so weird. Anyway, you're girls are beautiful, they look just like their momma = )
Of coarse Dave remembers you!!! WE have been "spying" on your blog for a while now! ha :0) You're family is so cute! Congrats on your precious baby girl! BOTH your girls are adorable! How are you feeling Pam? I am feeling pretty good. Still trying to get into the groove of things with having 2 little ones. Anyway we have enjoyed your blog! Keep in touch. Dave & Jayme Richards davenjayme.blogspot.com
9 comments:
Hey Pammy, these pics are too cute. I just love Bailees hair in the mornings! HAHA... Its just crazy! Hope you are well.
Pam, How funny! This is Alyssa. I was looking at my sisters blogs and clicking on thier friends and then thier friends and on. I saw your and about died. That's so funny to me. Maybe I can get my visiting teaching done through this. lol
Pam,
It was so fun looking back at your pictures over the last month or so. I wasn't ever able to get on the computer to check to see if you had delivered and how things went so I was happy to check in with you today. Thank you for your comment on my blog. Motherhood is wonderful so far! The only trouble I am having is trying to keep Jane awake enough to eat! She is one big sleepy head. Your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Bailee has the funnest curls, and you new little one couldn't be more precious! Congrat's to you as well!
Ahh! That nap looks nice. You probably love when that happens. A little peace and quite for you. ;) You are a darn cute mom. I love looking at your blog and seeing your girls decked out in adorable outfits, cute bows, and smiling faces. ;)
PAMELA! What is up! I am glad to see your little family is doing so well. We haven't seen you for awhile so I'm glad you do this! We're just starting to, so you can look us up if yant to. bradyjamie.blogspot. Keep in touch!
Pam,
Just found your blog. Thought I'd say "hi". I haven't seen you in awhile. You look great and your little family is adorable!! Love your blog, so CUTE! Glad to see you're all doing well.
www.ccbarrus.blogspot.com {in case you want to visit us}.
Hey Pam!
Bailee is so cute, and so is Sadie. You are a very lucky and beautiful mom. :)
Horray that you will be at your mom's this weekend!!! I am flying in to SLC tonight and will be home until Sunday evening. I would love to see you. I will call you to make arrangements.
I can't believe you have 2 kids already. I think the last time we saw you was like 2 years ago at Chili's in Logan and neither of us had kids! That is so weird. Anyway, you're girls are beautiful, they look just like their momma = )
Of coarse Dave remembers you!!! WE have been "spying" on your blog for a while now! ha :0) You're family is so cute! Congrats on your precious baby girl! BOTH your girls are adorable! How are you feeling Pam? I am feeling pretty good. Still trying to get into the groove of things with having 2 little ones. Anyway we have enjoyed your blog! Keep in touch.
Dave & Jayme Richards
davenjayme.blogspot.com
Post a Comment