Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Halloween!

B




Bailee loved this day. I took her trick or treating to Jake's work. She would take a big handful of candy and then head to the next office. She was such a show off. She also is in a picture with her cute cousins Halle and Maggie.

10 comments:

Simkins said...

Pam, Your girls look adorable in their costumes! Sorry about the other night, we ended up going to Park City and didn't get home until late. We are excited to see you on sunday!!

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Cutest little bumblebee! Oh, and I LOVE ladybugs! Way to go Pam! you look GREAT by the way!

Darbee said...

What darling costumes! You seriously have the most adorable girls...I want to meet them! I live in Riverton...are you guys in Logan? I still get up North occasionally to visit family. Email me if you get the time, and maybe we could get together for lunch or something and catch up. Miss you!

Chelsea said...

SUCH cute costumes! Halloween was a little more exciting with girls that can at least eat candy hu:)

regibells said...

Such cute costumes (they go together so well, good thinking) Your girls are what make those costumes so cute though! I love that picure with Baylee in the glasses...PRICELESS!

Andrea said...

They are adorable... as always! And you look fabulous... as always!! Love ya!

Carly said...

You all look so cute! Meg said your girls looked darling at your Halloween get together. I'm sorry we missed Sadie's blessing, we were planning to come but ended up having to go to American Fork.

Ginger said...

Pam, your girls are so cute. And you look great I must say. But you always look so put together and happy. We really should hang out sometime. You should call us. Love ya.

Brian said...

Pam!

My student Lyssa sure enjoys being your neighbor!

Great little family you got there. Glad to see you're doing so well.

Bro. Mick

KJ said...

What cute kids, I was glad I got to see you guys at the office in Ogden on Halloween!

Katie