They are so cute!! And how adorable that Sadie smiles exactly like Bailee. I love it!!
I love the one of Bai in the cabinent. She is so funny!
Pamela, I love the red outfit....The girls are like dolls..I need to come over and play dress up with them....or have my own...
I absolutley adore this outfit. red definetley looks great on her...she looks just like a doll....I need to come over and play dress up with here....
Post a Comment
4 comments:
They are so cute!! And how adorable that Sadie smiles exactly like Bailee. I love it!!
I love the one of Bai in the cabinent. She is so funny!
Pamela, I love the red outfit....The girls are like dolls..I need to come over and play dress up with them....or have my own...
I absolutley adore this outfit. red definetley looks great on her...she looks just like a doll....I need to come over and play dress up with here....
Post a Comment