Tuesday, January 13, 2009
House for Sale
Yes people, our house is for sale! We have loved loved loved our house, neighborhood, friends here, ect, but we have decided to do something different. No worries, we are not going too far! We just want to get the word out a little bit faster, so I thought I would let all of you know. Some of you have already told me of people looking for a house in this area. If you want to see what the house looks like, and a tour of it, go to www.utahrealestate.com. The MLS number is 854566. So tell those you know looking for a house to check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
You're moving?! Where are you guys going?
Please tell me you're moving to Logan?!? :) I will keep my fingers crossed. Good to talk to you the other day! Love ya.
I am so excited for you guys! Life is fun and full of great changes:) Good luck, I'll try to sell that house.. only if you promise me lunch at least once a month with the kiddo's :)
your house is so cute! i love it! where are you guys moving to?
I told one of our friends to look at your house... they want to move out here! We're gonna miss you guys though!
Pamela! So what are you doing then????
Hey lady thank you for your comment you left me.. you are so cute! Where are you guys going to move too?
Does that mean you are moving to St. George??? Jk. Where are you moving?
You guys could totally move to Arizona with us and we could be neighbors. You know it's very tempting for you. If I hear of anyone looking for a house I will let them know. Good luck house hunting and selling your home.
you're house is darling but i don't know if i can recommend to anyone to move there when they have to go to box elder :) just kidding, it's darling and good luck with your move, it's fun to change.
Yeah... I don't know if you'll ever sell your house. I heard that your neighbors are REALLY LOUD!!! he he
Post a Comment