The girls didn't go out much this year in the cold, but when they did, they had a lot of fun. I laughed so hard when I saw Sadie in her snow clothes. She reminded me of the little boy on the Christmas Story who would fall over in his snow clothes and have to have someone get him up. That was exactly Sadie. And Bailee does not like to smile for the camera these days. Silly child:)
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Some Winter Fun
The girls didn't go out much this year in the cold, but when they did, they had a lot of fun. I laughed so hard when I saw Sadie in her snow clothes. She reminded me of the little boy on the Christmas Story who would fall over in his snow clothes and have to have someone get him up. That was exactly Sadie. And Bailee does not like to smile for the camera these days. Silly child:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment