Christmas was so much fun this year because Bailee was so excited when she saw that Santa came. I had to buy double of everything, because they fight over everything. The cutest gift I got them was backpacks. They are hilarious! They wear them all the time! They love their chairs as you can see. I thought it was hilarious to see Bailee crossing her legs in her chair. One very fun gift that they got this year, was from my parents. They made a scavenger hunt for the grand kids to go on. Each place they went had a piece to a puzzle. When they put the puzzle together, it announced that my parents are taking everyone to Disneyland in February. What a fun gift! The kids will love it! It was such a fun christmas this year, and it was mostly fun to watch the excitement on the girls faces! The only downfall of the holidays, is that Bailee had a high fever of 104. She was so sick for days. Thankfully, she is all better!
I'm so happy to see new pictures. They are so dang cute! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I want to come visit one of these days... SOON!!! The girls go with their mom on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I would probably head down one of those days. Let me know if you are free in the next couple weeks at all. I miss you!! Oh, and I totally met this new girl in my ward, and we got talking and she said she had just started working at Kiddie Kandids again. I asked how long ago she had worked there before and if she knew you! Of course she knew you... everyone knows Pam!! Her name is Natalie. She has 2 little boys. And she has curly hair. Anyways, she had nothing but good to say about you! No big surprise though. I've never heard a bad word said about you before!! Anyways, hopefully I can come visit soon! Love ya!!
Oh my goodness... all I can say is adorable family! You guys are amazingly beautiful people! Wow.. Looks like a great Christmas. We are going to Disneyland this year too... maybe in April?! You'll have to let me know how your girls do. Thanks for the chat today, I have missed you!
7 comments:
they are so sweet! and even before i read what you said, i totally picked up on bai's crossed legs in her slippers. so cute!
i bet the scavenger hunt was so fun. i wish we could have been there to participate. those are the things that i miss...
I'm so happy to see new pictures. They are so dang cute! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I want to come visit one of these days... SOON!!! The girls go with their mom on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I would probably head down one of those days. Let me know if you are free in the next couple weeks at all. I miss you!! Oh, and I totally met this new girl in my ward, and we got talking and she said she had just started working at Kiddie Kandids again. I asked how long ago she had worked there before and if she knew you! Of course she knew you... everyone knows Pam!! Her name is Natalie. She has 2 little boys. And she has curly hair. Anyways, she had nothing but good to say about you! No big surprise though. I've never heard a bad word said about you before!! Anyways, hopefully I can come visit soon! Love ya!!
Don't ya love havong 2 little girls! It's so much fun! Looks like they had a lot of fun!
DisneyLand!!! My favorite place. When can I be adopted by your mom?
How fun to go to Disneyland they will have a blast!! What a great present!! It looks like you had so much fun on christmas love the chairs!!
Oh my goodness... all I can say is adorable family! You guys are amazingly beautiful people! Wow.. Looks like a great Christmas. We are going to Disneyland this year too... maybe in April?! You'll have to let me know how your girls do. Thanks for the chat today, I have missed you!
Hi Pam! Grandma and Grandpa want to be able to see your blog. Can you invite them? jackndeanne@yahoo.com Thanks!
Post a Comment