This little girl is getting to be a big baby! As you can see, she is very happy and content. She has changed so much the past little while. She is crawling everywhere, including up the stairs...yikes! She just started pulling herself up. We learned that when she fell out of her crib not too long ago:) She has two teeth and two on the way. AND, she is finally sleep trained. She did so much better than I thought. She now sleeps longer, and takes nice long naps. If only I did this sooner. She is 21 lbs, and still loves to nurse a billion times a day. At least she is healthy, right! Overall, she is such a wonderful baby, and even better now that she can fall asleep on her own.
6 comments:
Your girls are darling. What fun pictures!
really your girls could not be ANY cuter!!! You got some darling pictures of them:) and yes...lets get together soon!
She is so cute! You have got to love that chub!!! Oh couldn't you just eat there little thighs?!
you're girls are so cute and i love to see someone as chubby (well not quite) as mine. they are going to be such good friends when they get older.
Hey! I forgot to mention that I finally set up our family blog. It's www.jowenfamily.blogspot.com. Come visit!
She is adorable! I can't believe how fast she has grown!
Post a Comment