This post is for you Jake. Here's what we've been up to this week. Bailee has found your fishing glasses (oops), and has been wearing them everywhere. She finally got her hair cut, and was super good because I was catering to her every want. Sadie is her normal good self. She has started to scoot everywhere and we are practicing crawling. She's doing it at this very moment. And, she has started making really high pitched screams. Lovely huh:) We love you and hope you are doing well!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


20 comments:
Pam your girls are darling! I love them!!! Bailey's hair is so cute!! We need to see each other soon, I've had withdrawls! Talk to you later!
Marci
Why don't we get together soon! I didn't know you were a widow for awhile!
Cute pics. Your girls are as cute as ever. Is Jake on business? It looks like you're staying busy...and have 2 cute little girls to keep you that way!
talk to you soon:)
kris
Ha Ha! I almost most peed my pants looking at Bai's pics! She is so hilarious! When she is cutting her hair, she looks like one of those Oompa Loopa's!! When did Kath get a new cape? Very stylish.
Those girls are to die for! I can't wait to see them on Sunday. I hope they are both feeling better.
I love her hair! Your girls are so cute! What a fun family...
Pam,
Your girls are so cute. I just wanted to thank you for the comment you left me. It was something I needed to hear! It made my day! You are such a sweetheart.
cute pictures, and a hair cut? well done!!! How funny that I remember Bailee wearing those squeaky shoes that Sadie has on. Crazy how time flies! SO cute!!!
I am betting that these photos made jake miss the girls quite a bit! they are so stink'n cute. I love that you let your girls just be fun and crazy. I adore their spunky personalities!
What beautiful girls! Cute pic's! i'm sure it made their daddy happy to see what you guys have been up to. My hubby travels all the time, too... so if you ever want to meet up... I'd LOVE it!
Your girls are darling! They're so cute and so full of fun personalities!
Cute pics! They are darling! I know I say this all the time..but I LOVE bailee's curls! That's awesome that Sadie is starting to scoot! Atta girl!!
Hey Pam! So, I think I will be down that way again this week. Probably come down either Tues. or Wed.! So, I was wondering if you wanted to get together again. I totally understand if you are too tired. ;) Anyways, I will probably give you a call tomorrow. Love ya!
Hey Pam! I'm having a modbe party on the 21st. Email me your address if you're interested. btoyn@comcast.net They have so super cute swimsuits and clothes.
I love to get on and see your little fashion girls! They are so cute and always dressed darling!!!
Hi , I'm ready for some new pictures! I miss the girls. Love Mom
Pam haven't been on the blog for 9 years. Cute pictures-how are you with Jake away. Thank Goodness for blogs huh!!
Hey Pam, Tang wanted me to give you her email so she could see your blog again: tangireese@hotmail.com
THANKS!
guess you got tawni's message. thanks for the invite! and coby can't believe you would think he didn't like you! anyway, glad you see you at the shower and now we can keep in touch better!
yay i can see your blog now! ahhh, your girls are so adorable!!! when can we get together?!
I just wanted to let you know that our blog is private now. I didn't know your email, so if you would like an invite, email me at princesspae@yahoo.com
Post a Comment