Jake will be embarrassed that I am writing about him, but thats ok. He didn't really get to spend his father's day at home yesterday. Back to New York again! I just want to say that he is such a wonderful person. He is such a loving, giving, and fun Dad. I don't know what we would do without him. We love you!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Jake
Jake will be embarrassed that I am writing about him, but thats ok. He didn't really get to spend his father's day at home yesterday. Back to New York again! I just want to say that he is such a wonderful person. He is such a loving, giving, and fun Dad. I don't know what we would do without him. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Jake looks like such a sweet guy. It is no wonder your kids are adorable.
Happy Fathers day to Jake! I'm sorry that he didn't get to spend it with his cute little family!
Hey Pam! I just wanted to tell you that I love looking at your blog! You honestly have the cutest girls! They are so adorable!
Pam, how are you? I hope everything is going well for you. I just want to say that you are the sweetest person I have ever met. I appreciate all your comments that you leave. I think that was really neat of you to post something special for Dad. Very unselfish of you, which is just your nature.
Angie
Hey Pam, sorry we weren't able to see you guys when we went to Utah last week. It was a quick trip. We moved to Missouri for Orthodontic School and then flew to Utah to pick up a vehicle that we bought from Brigham City. To make it worse we had to drive it 16 hours back to Missouri. I hope you are doing well and I miss hanging out with you guys. Maybe we can get together around Christmas. Oh ya, you have the most beautiful girls.
It is so cute to see dads with little girls. You honestly have the cutest little family!
Post a Comment