I thought she looked so beautiful. I was so happy that she could be blessed in Bailee's blessing dress. It was the perfect day because I chose not to have a big party after. Which meant I wasn't stressed and could just have the morning enjoying getting my girls ready. Bailee looked adorable also.
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
Sadie's special day!
I thought she looked so beautiful. I was so happy that she could be blessed in Bailee's blessing dress. It was the perfect day because I chose not to have a big party after. Which meant I wasn't stressed and could just have the morning enjoying getting my girls ready. Bailee looked adorable also.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Sadie looks so beautiful! Jake did such a wonderful job bleesing Sadie, and I am glad you guys had such a wonderful day!
great choice! I think that is the way to go. She looked so sweet!
Oh my gosh! Could she be any smilier! She is SO darling! Congrats on the blessing, and we wish that we could have been there!
Such a cute picture with that big smile!!! Cute little family!
Sadie is getting cuter and cuter by the minute! I just want to eat her cheeks!
She looks beautiful and it looks like she is a very happy baby.
Katie
Post a Comment