Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bailee and Grammy!


My mom told me to never post anything of her without her makeup on. So out of respect to her, I am posting this one where you can only see her cute hair. Bailee loves her Grammy so much. She has spent countless hours at our house ever since Sadie was born. She cooks, cleans, irons, and rocks the girls. We sure do appreciate her and all that she does for us.

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

what a cute picture! I love that she is "grammy" thats what my mom is too:)

The Wells Family said...

Grammy and her Grandkids. She is always in heaven with them.

Harmony said...

your girls have the cutest smiles I've ever seen. They are just like little cartoons, I love them! Sadie looks beautiful in her blessing dress...especially with that huge smile. You are such a cute mom. if you are around for Christmas I would love to see you and meet your girls.
-harmony

Kristin Bishop said...

Pam,
I love when my mom comes to visit. You are lucky yours lives a lot closer than mine though! Your girls are getting so big and are just adorable. I showed my friend Miranda pictures of them...and she is IN LOVE with bailee. She is such a beautiful kid! And....your girls's smiles...awesome. You are a lucky woman. Hey...can you send me your address ASAP...I would lvoe to send you a christmas card...and I have lost it AGAIN! Holy crap...I need to get it together.
thanks, KRIS

Jamie and Brady said...

Hey we are trying to get addresses together for Christmas. Please respond asap to jamieleelewis_1@hotmail.com. Thanks a ton!

Malizia's said...

You mom is so cute! Don't you love watching them be grandmas??

Jaci said...

Where did Pam go? I miss seeing her blog updates! ;)