Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Uh oh!


I was using the computer and turned around to see Bailee playing with Jake's new golf clubs. She gave me the funniest look, like she got caught doing something she shouldn't. Of course I started laughing at her, which made her laugh also.

3 comments:

The Thompson Fam said...

She's starting early...... I can't wait til Nick is old enough to golf. I think that's when I will start going a lot.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Parsons,
This is Cole and Mindy Smith! HOW GOES IT! We haven't talked to you forever, and Bailee couldn't be cuter! I catch Lincoln doing things all of the time that he shouldn't be! he is so funny. Little kids are the best. Check out our blog at cmsmithfam.blogspot.com We can be BLOGGING buddies!

Chelsea said...

How CUTE! I'm so glad you guys made a blog... I love being able to see pictures of peoples kids without having to beg them to send some:) She is the cutest little thing!!!