I am 19 or 20 weeks now. I don't keep track like I did with Bailee. And yes, my belly gets big really fast! This pregnancy seems to be flying by, which makes me very nervous because I am so afraid to have babies a year apart. Jake keeps telling me that everythings going to be ok!
Sunday, April 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
you are so cute prego!! You are so stylish!!
-chan
we love your website it is so fun to see your pictures!
I agree with david...whoever that is. You look adorable. I can't believe your that far already...you look tiny. I still look about 20 weeks pregnant and Jaxson is 6 weeks old. It's fun to see pictures! I am so glad you made a blog. I hope you don't mind that I put a link for yours on my blog...so that people can see cute little bailee....talk to you later.
Are you kidding me? You couldn't be cuter! If you would like me to send you a picture of myself at 20 weeks I would love to make you feel REALLY good!!! Ha ha, you are darling:) and everything will be great!
Pam- you look SO cute! We really need to get together and let Lincoln and bailee play! What would be funner! Not much!
you are WHAT!!????! congratulations! you are braver than i will ever be!!
jess
Hi Pam it has been forever! Jake just sent me this web site, soooo fun. Bailee is beautiful and I am so excited that another one is on the way, congrats!
Post a Comment