Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Look out...we have a crawler!!


We are so excited she can crawl! She all of a sudden started doing it this morning while I was eating a piece of toast. So I kept moving the plate around the floor so she would crawl for it. I would eventually reward her with a little bite, then I would continue what we were doing. It was hilarious to watch her.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

WAY TO GO BAILEE! Could you bring her over and have her give my babies a lesson:) Lauren can get where ever she wants by rolling and worming(?) Hallie is just not interested in going anywhere. Its pretty pathetic:) They'll probably never crawl!

Simkins said...

So I didn't know you could leave comments and stuff, or I would have told you a long time ago how darling you and Bailee are!! I can't belive she is already crawling! Its so fun when they reach new milestones but at the same time sad they are growing up so fast! You and Jake are so lucky to have such a beautiful baby, and I can't wait to see the new little one! love you guys lots!