Wahoo...I am sooo glad you made one. I told you they were a good idea. A fun way to keep in touch. Bailee is looking more and more like a mixture of you both....I have to admit though, she looks a lot like her daddy:)
I agree with Kristin. She looks like Jake, but with Pam's eyes! Anyways, funny story, Lincoln loved his jumper so much that one day, he was jumping so high in it that he actually jumped OUT of it! Well, he jumped so high that it unhoooked from the door frame! needless to say, that was the last time he jumped in that! ~Mindy~
2 comments:
Wahoo...I am sooo glad you made one. I told you they were a good idea. A fun way to keep in touch. Bailee is looking more and more like a mixture of you both....I have to admit though, she looks a lot like her daddy:)
I agree with Kristin. She looks like Jake, but with Pam's eyes! Anyways, funny story, Lincoln loved his jumper so much that one day, he was jumping so high in it that he actually jumped OUT of it! Well, he jumped so high that it unhoooked from the door frame! needless to say, that was the last time he jumped in that!
~Mindy~
Post a Comment