Monday, August 9, 2010

Summer days are getting shorter. We were playing out on the lawn relaxing and Sadie was being a little photogenic.






This is a classic picture of Sadie. She is so goofy and always has the strangest mood swings, must take after her mother.

6 comments:

Ben and Michelle said...

She sounds so fun. Very cute!

Mauri said...

I can't believe how big the girls have gotten in a year...so grown up and so adorable! Glad you are back to blogging so I can keep tabs on your darling family!

The Wells Family said...

holy crap. i am loving these pictures! sadie is just so damn cute.

Steph said...

VERY talented Jake!! Love love love those pictures! Nice photoshoppin!! ;)

Kristin Bishop said...

your kids look so old! I couldn't believe it. I love your family picture...such cute kids. Did you photoshop these 2 pics! Look at you go. We need to catch up! I will call you soon.

Trimbles said...

YEAH!!!!! YOURE BACK!!! These pics are so cute! Jake does a good job. I LOVE Sadie's face in the last one. Such a doll. When is Jake coming back up? I would love to have him over for dinner, or we could meet him somewhere.

Love you Pammilicious!