Sunday, August 22, 2010

Bath time before church


The kids have a love hate relationship with the bathtub at the present time. Bailee constantly bothers Sadie by kicking her and splashing. I know, heaven forbid someone gets wet in the tub! They usually will play well for about 4 seconds before the fighting begins, at which point we quickly wash and scrub and then get one of them out there. Bailee usually likes to be the first one out and then proceeds to tell me what a "nice" girl she is. This pic was snapped right after she said "I am such a good girl, huh daddy?" She is something else.

3 comments:

The Wells Family said...

great shot! love that pretty princess.

Julie Ann Grant said...

Yay! I'm glad you're blogging again!! I've missed stalking you without you knowing it :)

Daryl and Ashley said...

She is such a little bathing beauty! Awesome picture Jake... I was telling Pam the other day how good your photograpy is!!