Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bailee at 2 1/2
















As you can tell, Bailee is a child with a personality. She has changed a lot lately, and is very cute. She just went to Play House Disney last weekend, which she only enjoyed for a 1/2 hour. She grabbed the diaper bag and said "Lets go home." Maybe next year she will like it more. Also, that picture of her in that dress is from Christmas. Good thing I took that picture because she ripped it five minutes later. And that necklace she is wearing has a picture of Ariel on it. She loves her, and pretends to talk to her on the phone "Hey mom, its 'A hole" on the phone." I laughed so hard because she can't pronounce Ariel correctly." The only thing she likes to wear is dresses...every single day!! Her favorite thing to play is "dragon". She made it up, and requests that Jake and I be the dragon and chase her. She is talking so well, and says the most hilarious things. She is always saying "come on sis, lets play." She is also very polite, and thinks that if she says please a million times that we will give in and give her what she wants:) It works!! She is also very sweet to me. Everytime that I get ready (not very often) she looks at me and says "Beautiful mom...cute shirt!" "Where is your pajamas and glasses?" I love her, and am sad she is growing up so fast.
P.S I know some of you might notice, but in Bailee's close up, you will notice yellow stuff coming out of her ear. I can assure you it is not ear wax, it was from her ear infection draining and she would not let me touch it. I just don't want you to think I don't clean her ears:)

5 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Ewww... Pam. Don't you ever clean her ears? Just kidding! I would have never noticed that. Poor little girl, that had to be painful! They are the most adorable little girls... I just love them! And... I love the "A-hole" for Ariel, that is too funny!

Annie said...

Okay- even cuter! She is adorable! You have beautiful girls, i'm sure it's because of their mommy! Love the pajamas and eyeglasses story- made me laugh! Thats so me.

Melissa said...

So many posts, where should I comment? I have spoken to a lot of A-holes on the phone, but none have been Disney characters. How do you get them to smile so cute?

The Reese's said...

so many cute pictures! your girls are darling!

The Birds said...

Your girls always look so adorable!!!
~Chandi