Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving






Thanksgiving was so nice. The older I get, the more I like it. As you can tell, Sadie was a camera girl. She always would smile for me. I had the hardest time getting a decent picture of Bailee. That's why their are not a lot of her. In the picture with Grandma, Bailee is wearing a pillow case dress that Grandma made for her. It has cute leggings and a turtle neck that goes with it. All the grandkids got those cute little outfits as a present. I thought they looked so cute. Sadie also decided that she wanted to be wherever poppy was. It was so cute. He is so good to our family! And, that's the best picture we could get as a family. Ah, I wish that little Bailee girl would have smiled:)

16 comments:

Carly said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Thanksgiving at the cabin!

The Wells Family said...

That is SUCH a cute family picture! I thought the pillowcase dress outfit was to die for. And Sadie's big grin is one in a million...just want to EAT her!

Janese said...

I love your family picture. Your girls are getting so darn big. They are little dolls. Christmas is going to be so fun for you guys. Happy Holidays.

Trimbles said...

Even though Bai didnt smile, its still a cute pic :)

Jamie and Brady said...

Cute pictures, your girls semm like they are so funny! So are you guys heading to IP around Christmas time? I think we are going up the 26th and staying for a week or so. I swear, it's gonna take us driving 3 hours just to get together!

Jamie and Brady said...

seem

The Reese's said...

i thing your family picture is darling! and love the painting herself pictures, what a fun age they are ;)

Annie said...

I love you and I love your cute little family! You guys are adorable.

Callisters said...

What a cute family you have! So is it getting any easier having the girls 2 and 1? Have a great holiday season...

The Petersen's said...

HA HA... Women your a nerd it wont be weird! We would love for you to come see our house! Um.. my number is 682-3882 give me a call and i will give you directions! What time do you think you will be down this way?

Andrea said...

Don't worry...I know how the picture thing goes. I took pictures of my kids for our Christmas cards this year. I ended up taking 117 pictures, and one turned out kinda decent. But still, no big huge smiles like I had hoped for either!! I needed a Kiddie Kandid expert helping me out maybe! :)
Love ya!!

Malizia's said...

you guys look so cute. Your girls are getting so big!! Have a great holiday season!

Callisters said...

Well I am for sure not the complete pro on potty training, I have just had good luck! I am for sure a believer in not pushing them until they are ready. But I do encourage sitting them on the toliet before getting in the tub, going to bed, etc. For Olivia I honestly only had 5 diapers left so I hide them and told her no more diapers and that worked. For the boys they were a little bit older (they were 2 1/2) and I think they were just ready. I honestly think when it comes to potty training if you do it when they are ready it is easy, if you push it when they are not ready it will take a long time to completly train them. Good luck. Just remember every kid is different and you can't feel like it should be done because what society thinks because it really doesn't matter.
P.S. Really Olivia rarely has her hair done if that makes you feel better!
Have a good day!
Courtney

Ben and Michelle said...

We hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

Love,
Ben & Michelle

Ben and Michelle said...

Can I get your address?

email it to:

frandsen.michelle@gmail.com

KJ said...

Your girls are beautiful!!!

Looks like a fun Thanksgiving with FAMILY!!!

Katie